My heart aches for her and all that she is going through. There are so many plagued with this most dreaded disease. But I know God is in control of it all and will be there with her. Pray for her family as they tend to her needs. Donna's faith is strong and she has a positive outlook but they all need strength and encouragement for the additional stress this has placed on the family that has already been through a trying year from other issues.
I think of the song by Andre Crouch, "Through It All"
Through it all,
Through it all,
I've learned to trust in Jesus,
I've learned to trust in God
Through it all,
Through it all,
I've learned to depend upon His word.
1 comment:
I hope they know how many are praying for all of them. I was so sad to hear of all this. We may not understand God's plans, but we know He is in control.
Post a Comment