Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NEW and IMPROVED

New and improved?  Let's hope so. I was so ready for a new look to my blog and now I've spent the morning creating an updated version of "THAT'S MY STORY".  So just think of yourself as pulling a book off the shelf, open that "book" and read a page or two.  Best part is, you don't have to read the whole book because the blog is always here and you can read as little or as much as you like at any time. 

Take a break, grab a cup of tea (or coffee, if you prefer), maybe even have a cookie and sit a spell.  I've added some new things to make it easier. 

And if you are so inclined....I would love to have you as a follower...so sign in please!!  That way I know who is reading and let me know what you enjoyed reading here.

Come on back!  I promise more to come!

(Thanks again to my youngest who loves to teach me new things).   

1 comment:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Looks light and fresh...not usually what I think of in a "library", but THIS works. You write so well. I hope others take the time to grab a "book" from your story. There's so much to you! Write more. Share more!

Looks great, Mom. Keep it up!