Thursday, May 21, 2009
Brain Unload
What a week! My thoughts are going everywhere and I need a place to plant them. Since I'm not sure if anyone else reads this (no one leaves a comment, ahem, it is QUITE easy), it can be my own journal. This is only May and what a year this has been. One job, two jobs, three jobs gone. Three looking for employment in this economy and job market---but God will provide. Then an accident, what more can happen? Plenty, I suppose, but we will keep on keeping on. I am so awed that Brian is walking, talking and able to look for a job after the five-car accident on Tuesday of which his car took the brunt. It is a miracle that he walked out of the emergency room after ten hours. He is sore, bruised and only superficially cut. The neck injury hopefully is going to heal with time and perhaps therapy. After standing in the rain at the accident site I looked like a drowned gutter rat, but I didn't care. After losing sleep all night at the hospital, I didn't care. In a few days I will be rested again. I am just so amazed at the outpouring of people's concern and prayers. The days ahead will be challenging waiting for all to be settled. But we celebrate three May birthdays with Annabella (6), Nathan (8), and Ethan (8). June will be the third birthday for Jillian. Karen and the boys are coming to see us in June. She is playing party planner for the June birthday. She is awesome at that and loves it. She's even thinking about starting a business at all her friends' suggestions. And Gail turns thirty in July. We have much to be thankful for and look forward to. God is truly awesome. Thoughts planted--for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree, 2009 has been quite chaotic for us! Today was the last day of school for Nathan and I am hoping for a bit of solitude with find its way to us. God is in control. We are in His hands, we'll make it. :) Can't wait to see you all next month!
Yes Mom, we do read your blog. Most of the time I just reflect on what was written and don't leave a comment:)
Post a Comment