Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Still waiting.
In December I wrote about God's timing. He must have some wonderful plans in store because I know it is always darkest before dawn. Brian continues to wait for a job after many interviews. Last Thursday he had a very promising interview and is waiting now for a word from that company. Then on the same day Allison was called that she was being let go as her company was downsizing again. She was the last employed of the remaining four in her office so she was the first to go on this round. So now the two of them are unemployed. We continue to pray and wait again. Please join me in praying for them as they seek God's direction for them and their family. I know God has plans for them and will supply their needs. The waiting is tough for them and the rest of us too. I think it is harder to watch your kids struggle than to go through it yourself. We've been there in the past and God has always made a way. I know this time will be no different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment