Thursday, December 18, 2008
Prayer Request
It seems all my writings lately have been on the "heavy" side. Life is good because God is good, but still the burdens come. I know there is none too heavy to bear as long as we give it to Him. My heart is aching today because of a dear lifelong friend who has been diagnosed with the return of cancer after nine years. All has been well until just recently. The doctors tell her the cancer has this time metastasized throughout her entire body. They also tell her it is incurable, but they will do chemo. In her words. she says, "I don't know how long I'll last, it depends on how I respond to the chemo." God will have the final say in all this. Her faith is strong and so is her family support. Please pray for my friend, Jane, and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment