Monday, November 24, 2008
Catching Up
Oh my, I knew it had been a while since I posted on here, but didn't realize just how long. Not that there hasn't been anything to write about, just too little time to do so. And this isn't going to be profound either. Just to let my blogger friends who do happen by here--- I am still alive and well. The fall went far too quickly and we had a great time on our Tennesse trip seeing Karen's family. We wandered through north Georgia on our way to Hilton Head for a friend's wedding. We hit it on the day of their monsoon (five inches of rain in one day). Guess we will need another trip back there to get a better view and appreciate it more. Nonetheless, we had a great time but didn't see many fall leaves. Somehow we never time our October trips correctly to hit the peak season. Last year we went too early on the first week of the month, so we went later this year and it was still too soon. Now it is Thanksgiving week and I'm not the main cook this year---yipeee, I get to take a side dish or two and RELAX. Dinner is at Gail's house and she has been planning for weeks; should be good! Okay, that's it for now. Off to bed. More sooner than later. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment