Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Winter, Spring, Summer---What is it?

A few weeks ago I told you about our few cold days of winter. It has been anything but that since. We recorded a record of 91 degrees on Sunday this week and it hasn't been below the upper 80's for days. We just returned from Pittsburgh where the weather was wild---lots of snow and windchill of 8 degrees. Walking down the street in blowing snow and wind was very foreign to me after so many years in this tropical climate. But I loved wearing winter clothes, my favorite. Then to get on a plane and come back to 90 degree weather was mind-bloggling; not to mention anough to make us sick literally. So Thursday is the first day of spring! So what are we having now---it isn't winter here or spring. Summer never left us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you all are feeling better. I know you had a great time with Brian, Allison and Jillian. Just wish we could have been there too! Miss you and love you all. By the way.... glad to see you back on your blog.